Shaken Oak Original Mustard
Shaken Oak Original Mustard is the first mustard we produced in 1994 and was initially only supplied to our local village shop and pub. It has now become a firm favourite amongst our customers.
Shaken Oak Original Mustard is coarse-grain, mild in flavour with a unique taste and an excellent ingredient in sauces, stews and mashed potato.
Great Taste Silver Award 1999
Allergens: All these products contain Mustard. Allergens in our recipes are also highlighted in bold.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 1kg potatoes
- Salt/black pepper to taste
- 150 ml double cream
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100g Shaken Oak Original Mustard
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks
- Place in a large saucepan
cover with water and add a little salt
bring to the boil
- Simmer until cooked and then drain
- Add the butter and the cream to the saucepan
- Mash the mix
- Add the mustard
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Continue to mash until ingredients are all mixed