Old Rosie Cider Mustard
A medium strength coarse-grain mustard made with the co-operation of H.Weston & Sons Ltd. of Much Marcle using their famous Old Rosie Cider.
It is well-rounded with a recognisable apple flavour and works extremely well with cheese dishes, pork dishes and cold cuts of meat.
Old Rosie Cider Mustard is a firm favourite of those who like a tasty condiment with their pork pie.
Allergens: All these products contain Mustard. Allergens in our recipes are also highlighted in bold.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Mustard
- 1 – 1½ tbsps Old Rosie Mustard
- 1 – 1½ tbsps olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp tarragon, chopped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large, boneless chicken breasts
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 220° / gas mark 7
- Whisk together mustard, oil, garlic and tarragon
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Spread mustard mixture over both sides of chicken
- Dip into breadcrumbs, turning to coat
- Place chicken in a lightly oiled baking dish
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until cooked through
- Garnish with parsley