Old Hooky Beer Mustard
This coarse grain mustard was developed in co-operation with Hook Norton Brewery in
2002 and remains one of our best sellers.
Old Hooky Beer Mustard is medium strength, with a little heat and the distinctive taste of this famous beer. It is delicious with all meat, vegetable and cheese dishes, and also as an ingredient in pies and sauces.
Great Taste Bronze Award 2004
Allergens: All these products contain Mustard. Allergens in our recipes are also highlighted in bold. Our Old Hooky Mustard also contains barley.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beef stew with Old Hooky Beer and Old Hooky Beer Mustard
- 1 kg stewing steak, cubed
- Olive oil
- 200g sliced mushrooms
- 150g chopped onions
- Chopped fresh mixed herbs
- 2 chopped peppers
- 4 large chopped tomatoes
- 500 ml Old Hooky Beer
- 250 ml stock
- Fresh herbs
- 3 tablespoons Shaken Oak Old Hooky Beer Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seal the steak with the oil in a heavy dish
- Add the vegetables then the mustard
- Gradually add the stock then the beer
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper
put into a pre-heated oven (180 c) and cook for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally
- Serve with potatoes, garnished with fresh mint