Mustard with Garlic
Mustard with garlic is a mild coarse-grain containing garlic powder and garlic paste.
Mustard with garlic will appeal to all those who like the taste of garlic and is a popular ingredient in sauces.
Mixed with mayonnaise it makes a tasty dip.
Allergens: All these products contain Mustard. Allergens in our recipes are also highlighted in bold.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pork in Mustard Sauce
- 2tbsp olive / vegetable oil
- 1½ lb (700g) cubed casserole pork
- 4oz (125g) diced bacon
- 1 × large chopped onion
- 5oz (175g) chopped button mushrooms
- 2tbsp Shaken Oak Mustard with Garlic
- 1½ lb (700g) cubed potatoes
- 1½ pints (300ml) white wine
- 3tbsp fromage frais
- Chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan and fry the pork and bacon until browned
- Reduce the heat, add the onion and mushrooms and fry gently until soft
- Stir in the mustard and potatoes
Pour in the stock and wine and season to taste
- Bring slowly to the boil, cover and simmer for approximately 45 minutes
- Gently stir in the fromage frais
- Turn into a heated serving dish and garnish with chopped parsley