Horseradish Mustard is a hot coarse-grain mustard that adds a pungent flavour to food.
Excellent with all beef dishes it also adds heat to meat, fish and vegetables.
Great Taste Bronze Award 2005
N.B. Allergens. All these products contain Mustard. Allergens in our recipes are also highlighted in bold.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Roast Beef with Mustard Crust
- 900g – 1kg beef topside joint
- 3 tablespoons Shaken Oak Horseradish Mustard
- Olive/sunflower oil
- 25g breadcrumbs
- Place the joint on a trivet in a roasting dish
- Press the crushed peppercorns over the joint
- Roast uncovered in pre-heated oven 180ºC (gas mark 4) for a calculated time: 25 mins. per lb minus 15 minutes
- Mix together the mustard, parsley and oil
- Spread the mix over the surface of the joint and then press the breadcrumbs into mix
return to the oven for the final 15 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden
- Remove the joint from the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes before carving